Friday

Dave does it again. Layout updates and tips.

I always get exited when I receive an email from Dave about a new video, as I know I'm going to be in for a treat. Listen out for Dave's wife asking him if he wants a cup of tea :D

Dave mentions that he picked up his logs from PoundLand, which for my non-UK readers out there is the equivalent of a 99 Cents or Dollar store. As you can see from the video, it is possible to pick up a LOT of logs for your money which is ideal if you have (or are thinking of adding) a timber yard or mill to your layout.

Lotsalogs

I'm sure that there are plenty of other ways that you can use logs lie these in your layout, other than the obvious log piles. If anyone knows of any or has a suggestion for a good way to use them in a layout then please leave your thoughts in the comment area below.

Cheap Model Train Stuff

 

No comments:

Post a Comment